December 06, 2017 - 10:30 am — 2:00 pm
Syracuse University, 220 Link Hall
Join us for this informative Untargeted Analysis Workshop with Thermo Fisher Scientific experts and a distinguished guest speaker. Hear how our latest instruments and powerful software tools can be applied to LC-MS and GC-MS workflows for unknown analysis.
- 10:30 a.m. Introduction
- 10:35 a.m. Gain Deeper Insight into Your Samples with the High Resolution Accurate Mass Thermo Scientific™ Q Exactive™ GC Orbitrap GC-MS/MS, Jason Cole, Ph.D., Thermo Fisher Scientific
- 11:20 a.m. Sample Prep Considerations for Clinical and Environmental Samples, Susan Diaz, Ph.D., Thermo Fisher Scientific
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch
- 12:30 p.m. Characterization of Unknown, N-nitrosamines and their Precursors in Wastewater Changcheng Pu, Ph.D. student, Syracuse University
- 1:00 p.m. Know More Unknowns – Tools to Improve Untargeted and Emerging Contaminants Analysis, Tim Stratton, Ph.D,, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- 1:45 p.m. Q&A and Adjourn
For questions or to RSVP contact: Sean Bennett, Thermo Fisher Scientific, 585-944-6356
Learn more at thermofisher.com/environmental.