March 2, 2017
Applications are now open for Deloitte Consulting’s Apprenticeship Program, to be held on campus on March 24 and 25. Deloitte’s program teaches high-performing freshmen and sophomores about opportunities at the intersection of business and technology. Participating students will be immersed in discussions surrounding technology trends, case simulations, in-depth guest lectures about consulting culture, team-building activities, and much more.
- Work with a cross-discipline team (i.e. with students from different majors)
- Learn how to creatively and effectively solve real-world problems
- Build-upon your leadership skills
- Present your findings to a panel of subject matter and industry experts
- Grow your professional network
- Thorough understanding of consulting at the intersection of business and technology
- Freshman or Sophomore from any college within Syracuse University
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Interest and aptitude for technology and its applications
- Availability to attend the entire length of the program on-campus
- Location:152 Link Hall
- Date / Time: March 24th, 4.30 pm – 9 pm to March 25th, 8.30 am – 5 pm
- Apply to OrangeLink Posting (Job ID 102095) with resume attached
- Application deadline is March 10th 11:59 PM
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
Applying to the program does not guarantee a seat. Candidates will be selected based on their resume, and notified accordingly. This program is Deloitte’s way to help student’s build on their academic experience, and giving back to the SU community. It is not an interview or candidate selection process for internship or full-time employment with Deloitte.