December 8, 2017
This summer, [email protected] returns to transform undergrads into inventors as they design, prototype, and pitch original devices. The program is open to all Syracuse undergraduate students.
In addition to a chance to win up to $5,000, participants receive:
- A $1,000 stipend
- A $1,000 team budget for materials
- Guidance from expert consultants and evaluators
- Access to laser cutters, 3D printers, a machine shop, and pro machinists
- Assistance with a provisional patent application
- Daily lunch, coffee, and snacks
[email protected], supported by Bill and Penny Allyn, follows a proven method of developing students’ abilities to innovate and communicate. Students learn about design, ideation, and intellectual property, then build and refine their very own invention with weekly feedback from alumni and industry leaders.
The program will take place May 14 – June 22, 2018 at the Fisher Center in NYC and July 2 – August 10, 2018 on the SU campus. The application deadline is February 28.
For complete information, visit invent.syr.edu.