Masters Students Only: You will be asked to turn in a Program of Study form during your final semester.
If you are registered for less than 9 credits:
- Full-time status form
– Do not use this form if you hold an assistantship or fellowship – you are considered full time by virtue of having the assistantship – as long as you are registered for at least GRD 998)
– Non-domestic students need to check the SCIS Web page to see if they need the form.
- Last Semester Memo (only for non-domestic students). This form will be generated during the second week of classes. In order to receive this form, you:
– must have filed a Diploma Request in MySlice;
– must be registered for less than 9 credits;
– letter will be sent to your SU Email.