If you need immediate assistance, please contact one of the following offices:
Student Success Advising
About Student Success Advising
As a member of your Advising Team, your Student Success Advisor is your resource for success in ECS. We provide ongoing assistance through regular meetings and programming to support your transition to college and overall student experience, provide strategies for academic and personal success, connect you with resources, and monitor your academic progress through Orange Success, the campus-wide advising tool.
The Student Success Advising program also coordinates the Route 44 Program in ECS, which promotes student engagement with their Advising Team, as well as their overall journey in ECS. Our motto: Destination = Graduation.
The Student Success Advisors will be available to faculty, staff, and students throughout the spring 2021 semester. We are committed to providing high-impact assistance and support to all members of the ECS community while doing what we can to ensure the health and safety of all individuals.
The Success Advising Team will be available for a limited number of in-person meetings, with a majority of meetings being held virtually.
Feel free to also join your peers in the Virtual Lounge Monday-Friday 9am-4pm.
Connecting with the Success Advising Team:
- You can always schedule an appointment with your Success Advisor via Orange Success (instructions below, or watch the first part of this video):
- Meetings will be through Zoom and details will be provided in your Orange Success appointment confirmation email.
- Success Advisors have adjusted their hours one day/week to accommodate students in different time zones. This will be reflected in their Orange Success availability.
- Scheduling through Orange Success:
- Log into Orange Success via MySlice
- Select “My Success Network”
- Click “Schedule an Appointment” on the right side of their name
- Pick a time that works best with your schedule
- At the time of your appointment, follow the instructions in your confirmation email from Orange Success (which may have gone to your spam)
- If you have a quick question, someone will be available in Link 121 (Monday-Thursday 9am-4pm) or virtually in the Success Advising Virtual Front Desk (Monday-Friday 9am-4pm) to assist.
- If you prefer to drop-in with your Success Advisor, you may do so at the times listed below.
- Upon entering Link 121, please do the following:
- Ensure your mask is covering your nose and mouth
- Use hand sanitizer that is provided
- Complete the survey using the QR code provided (every time, no matter the reason for coming to Link 121)
- Maintain physical distancing – 6’ between you and others
- “Grab and Go” – no more than 4 people can be in Link 121 at any time