If you need immediate assistance, please contact one of the following offices:
Student Success Advising
As a member of your Advising Team, your Student Success Advisor is your resource for success in ECS. We provide ongoing assistance through regular meetings and programming to support your transition to college and overall student experience, provide strategies for academic and personal success, connect you with resources, and monitor your academic progress through Orange Success, the campus-wide advising tool.
The Student Success Advising program also coordinates the Route 44 Program in ECS, which promotes student engagement with their Advising Team, as well as their overall journey in ECS. Our motto: Destination = Graduation.
The Student Success Advisors will be available to faculty, staff, and students throughout the fall 2020 semester. We are committed to providing high-impact assistance and support to all members of the ECS community while doing what we can to ensure the health and safety of all individuals.
As such, all appointments will be held virtually unless it is determined that an in-person meeting is warranted, in which case, specific arrangements will be made to do so.
Connecting with the Success Advising Team:
- You can always schedule an appointment with your Success Advisor via Orange Success (instructions below, or watch the first part of this video):
- Meetings will be through Zoom – specific details will be provided in your Orange Success appointment confirmation email.
- Scheduling through Orange Success:
- Log into Orange Success via MySlice
- Select “My Success Network”
- Click “Schedule an Appointment” on the right side of their name
- Pick a time that works best with your schedule
- At the time of your appointment, follow the instructions in your confirmation email from Orange Success (which may have gone to your spam)
- Beginning August 24th, if you have a quick question, a time-sensitive need (something that HAS to be addressed right now/today), or just want to say hello, please review the schedule below for Success Advisor drop-in availability.
Daily Drop-Ins with Success Advising will be available Monday-Thursday from 9am-5pm EST, with a brief break midday, and will rotate among the Success Advisors
- If you prefer to drop-in with your assigned Success Advisor, all Success Advisors will have regular drop in hours each week (see schedule below) .
- To connect with a Success Advisor:
- Click on their name below to be brought into their virtual waiting room (during scheduled hours only)
- They will “bring you in” when they have finished with the student ahead of you.
- If they determine there is a specific need for in-person meeting, they will make those arrangements with you.
Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm EST