If you need immediate assistance, please contact one of the following offices:
Student Success Advising
About Student Success Advising
As a member of your Advising Team, your Student Success Advisor is your resource for success in ECS. We provide ongoing assistance through regular meetings and programming to support your transition to college and overall student experience, provide strategies for academic and personal success, connect you with resources, and monitor your academic progress through Orange Success, the campus-wide advising tool.
The Student Success Advising program also coordinates the Route 44 Program in ECS, which promotes student engagement with their Advising Team, as well as their overall journey in ECS. Our motto: Destination = Graduation.
Connecting with the Success Advising Team:
- Current Students: You can always schedule an appointment with your Success Advisor via Orange Success (instructions below, or watch the first part of the tutorial video:
- Scheduling through Orange Success:
- Log into Orange Success via MySlice
- Select “My Success Network”
- Click “Schedule an Appointment” on the right side of their name
- Pick a time that works best with your schedule
- At the time of your appointment, follow the instructions in your confirmation email from Orange Success (which may have gone to your spam)
- New Students:
- You can email your Success Advisor to schedule a virtual appointment during the summer, their email addresses are listed below. If you do not know who your Success Advisor is, please email [email protected] for assistance.